Saturday, March 28, 2009

Restaurants, Eateries and Treats in Cando

Cando doesn't have many places to go eat out at but here is what I've gathered so far.

1. Dairy Queen (Seasonal)
2. Dee's Diner
3. Durum House
4. Bakery

I've been to all of these except for Dairy Queen as it hasn't been open since I first moved out here in the winter.

Just a short drive away to Devils Lake has a few more fast food places, diners and one place I should mention. This place has treated me well, has good quality food and the chefs enjoy crafting sauces for me.

Ranch Steak House
1119 Highway 20 S
Devils Lake, ND 58301

Guess the owners of Ranch Steak House have another restaurant on the lake. Its a nice place for lunch and would be good for the fishermen and camping around there.

No comments:

Post a Comment